Monday, June 27, 2011

Few new things

Here are a few new tattoos I did this week. It has been getting busy so if anyone wants to get tattooed grab an appointment while their available.

This is from a Bob Tyrell flash piece. Dude already had the letters. He wanted color so I was down.
 this phoenix is the start to a half sleeve. This chick is tough as nails. Still got background and highlights to add.
 My lovely girlfriend Anja and her friend wanted matching tattoos so I go to do 2 of these rad Sailor Jerry indian girls straight from his stencil book! Love tattooing little traditional jammers! tiny on wrist.
 This is a horrible photo of the progress we've made on Kelly's flowers. Started as an add on to the medic cross that was already there. Still gotta rework that and add more Floral stuff down to the elbow! Just thought I'd share progress!