Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sad news.

This business just lost a truly inspirational and great dude. I just found out last night that Andy Casali passed away this past weekend. He was a rad guy and a great artist and for the short time I knew him he played a big part in pushing me to improve myself artistically. It's sad when such a legit person goes way before their time (31 year old) and the dirt bags that don't give a shit about this business or this art and are more concerned with selling pills and being sketchy seem to stick around way past their welcome. Andy and I collaborated on the Christopher Columbus tattoo together. He came in and threw me into it very unprepared, it's one of the best times I've had tattooing ever. I learned a lot and I unfortunately never got another chance to work with him.
you will be missed buddy.